Friday, August 22, 2014

Rachel and Steffan Engagement Shoot


This is a story as old as time.  Even so, it never gets boring.  It is never the same.  This is a story about a boy...


...who met a girl....


They became the very best of friends...



...and fell in love.


Rachel and Steffan wanted a simple engagement shoot in a relaxed outdoor setting.  And, truthfully, that was all they needed.  Their love for each other clearly took center stage!  Don't you agree?








Here's to Rachel and Steffan - and their soon-to-be happily ever after!

If you are in Houston or surrounding areas, I would love to help you create lasting photographic memories that you can share with family and friends.  Feel free to email me at kristinclarkmckee@gmail.com, or you can send me a private message via my Facebook business page found HERE, or you can simply leave a comment on this blog with your contact information.

Have a great weekend, and stay tuned for some upcoming pics from an adorable back-to-school session!

2 comments:

  1. It also helps that they're beautiful and had an amazing photog! Another smashing job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shenoa! I believe that EVERYBODY can take a good picture! And I love being able to give my clients pictures that show them exactly that!!!

      Delete